The provincial government promotes active policies to boost industrialization, increase employment and reduce the technological gap; focusing on industrial complexes as dynamic elements of the entire production network of San Juan.
San Juan has:
- Consolidated and diversified industrial activity, growing since 2003 and whose main items are: food and beverages, chemicals, plastics, auto parts, metalworking, machinery and equipment, glass and rubber
- More than 1000 manufacturing establishments in production.
- Qualified human resources
- 6 Industrial Parks for the installation of companies in beneficial conditions
- Provincial tax incentives: the manufacturing industries are exempt from the payment of Gross Income